Eleonora Fichera: Centre for Health Economics, University of Manchester, 2013
Powerpoint presentations from the organised session on 'health economics in the medical curriculum' at the HESG conference, UEA, January 2008.
- Medical students' knowledge of health economics
Paula Lorgelly, Glasgow University
- Teaching health economics to medical students
Angela Robinson, UEA.
Introduction to health economics Animated Figures to accompany Chapter 1 of Economic Analysis in Health Care by Morris, Devlin and Parkin (2007) (reproduced from the book's companion website with permission from Wiley).
Vivian Ho, Rice University, Fall 2009:
Lectures by Richard Smith, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- "Economics, Health and Health Economics"
- "Key Economic Concepts: Opportunity Costs, Efficiency and Marginal Analysis"
- "Economics, Health and Health Economics" from a Health Economics for Prescribers course for medical students
Richard Smith's materials are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Economics Concepts Overview
Kevin Frick, Johns Hopkins University
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-ShareAlike License