The Economics Network offers a range of events: just contact us.
Forthcoming events in economics education
This is an interactive two day event focused on innovative and effective teaching, designed for lecturers in the first few years of teaching. The second day is a practice-based workshop, also open to graduate teaching assistants.
The Network hosts the biennial Developments in Economics Education (DEE) Conference (formerly DEBE).
DEE 2015 took place on 10th & 11th September 2015 at the University of Birmingham.
The Royal Economic Society:
- Annual Public lecture, 24 November 2015, Royal Institute, London and 3 December 2015, the Whitworth, Manchester
- Postgraduate Presentation and Job Market Event, 8-9 January 2016, Westminster Business School
- Royal Economic Society Annual Conference, 21-23 March 2016, University of Sussex
Scottish Economic Society:
- Scottish Economic Society Annual Conference, 18-20 April 2016, Mercure Perth Hotel, Perth, Scotland
UCL's CTaLE Seminar Series
- Explore Econ Undergraduate Conference, with Keynote from Sharon White, OfCom Chief Executive, 16 March 2016
UEA's Ecuator Seminar Series
- Steering Summative, Framing Formative: A Practical Guide into HE Assessment Practices, 17 May 2016, 1pm, University of East Anglia
- Celebrating the Economics of Education, 1 June 2016, 3pm, University of East Anglia
Past Economics Network events
Follow the link for further information on past Economics Network events, including conferences and workshops.
Other economics teaching events
- Sixth Annual AEA Conference on Teaching and Research in Economic Education (CTREE), 1-3 June 2016, Atlanta, USA