The Economics Network offers a range of events: just contact us.
Forthcoming events in economics education
The Network hosts the biennial Developments in Economics Education (DEE) Conference (formerly DEBE).
DEE 2015 will take place on the 10th & 11th September 2015 at the University of Birmingham.
Click on the bottom right of the video to view it full-screen.
Booking is now open for most of the 2014 autumn workshops for graduate teaching assistants. More dates will be added shortly so please check back for further information.
The workshop for new lecturers is now being combined with the early careers symposium and is planned for the 16th and 17th April 2015. Further information will be added in the next few weeks.
The new lecturers workshop has now been combined with the early careers symposium (first run in April 2014) to create an interactive two day event focused on innovative and effective teaching.
Details of the 2016 event will be made available in a few months time.
The Royal Economic Society:
- Annual Public lecture, 24 November 2015, Royal Institute, London and 3 December 2015, the Whitworth, Manchester
- Postgraduate Presentation and Job Market Event, 8-9 January 2016, Westminster Business School
- Royal Economic Society Annual Conference, 21-23 March 2016, University of Sussex
Scottish Economic Society:
- Scottish Economic Society Annual Conference, 18-20 April 2016, Mercure Perth Hotel, Perth, Scotland
Past Economics Network events
Follow the link for further information on past Economics Network events, including conferences and workshops.
Other economics teaching events
- Fifth Annual AEA Conference on Teaching and Research in Economic Education (CTREE), 27-29 May 2015, Minneapolis, USA
Please note that if you wish to attend any teaching and learning events, you can apply to the HEA Travel Fund, which will pay for travel and accommodation. For more information, please visit the HEA website.