The Economics Network offers a range of events: just contact us.
Forthcoming events in economics education
This is an interactive two day event focused on innovative and effective teaching, designed for lecturers in the first few years of teaching. The second day is a practice-based workshop, also open to graduate teaching assistants.
The Network hosts the biennial Developments in Economics Education (DEE) Conference (formerly DEBE).
DEE 2015 took place on 10th & 11th September 2015 at the University of Birmingham.
The Royal Economic Society:
Scottish Economic Society:See the Scottish Economic Society events page
Educational Seminar Series
- University of Exeter - An Investigation into the Value of Higher Education, 30 June, 1pm, University of Exeter
- University of East Anglia's Ecuator Events
- University College London's CTALE (Centre for Teaching and Learning Economics) Events
Other economics teaching events
- EEA-ESEM Conference (European Economic Association and European Meeting of the Econometric Society), 22-26 August 2016, Geneva
- Inomics database of economics conferences: searchable according to time, location and JEL classification
- Royal Economic Society conference diary
- The Econometrics Journal's list of conferences
- Events run by the Higher Education Academy
Past Economics Network events
Follow the link for further information on past Economics Network events, including conferences and workshops.