DeSTRESS Film 18: Regression Analysis
Film 18: Regression Analysis: Corruption and Investment (17'21")
As an example of a regression analysis, Film 18 explores the relationship between the level of corruption in an economy and the level of capital investment. It visits a Bulgarian chicken processing plant for an example of an investment, and interviews a journalist, a business owner, a politician and academics about the effect of corruption on the economy.
Presented by Ken Heather of the University of Portsmouth and produced by StreamLearn LLC.
- Simka Stefanova, deputy editor, SEDEM, Bulgaria
- Zacharias Peithis, coffee shop owner, Thessaloniki
- Dr. Alexandros Psychogios, Senior Lecturer, City College, International Faculty of the University of Sheffield, Greece
- Dr. Leslie Szamosi, Senior Lecturer, City College, International Faculty of the University of Sheffield, Greece
- Margareta Cederfelt, member of the Swedish Parliament
- MathsEG: Regression