Since July 2012, the Economics Network has adopted a new funding model. We are now supported by the Royal Economic Society, the Scottish Economic Society, the University of Bristol and a number of economics departments across the UK who have subscribed to the Network as members.
Members of the management board are:
- Professor Sarah Smith, University of Bristol (Chair)
- Dr Harminder Battu, University of Aberdeen and Scottish Economic Society
- Professor Edmund Cannon, University of Bristol
- Dr Marina Della Giusta, CHUDE and University of Reading
- Professor Giuseppe Fontana, University of Leeds
- Professor Denise Hawkes, University of Greenwich and Royal Economic Society (Chair, Education Committee)
- Professor Robin Naylor, University of Warwick
- Professor Cillian Ryan, De Montfort University
- Dr Judith Shapiro, London School of Economics
- Professor Jo Swaffield, CHUDE and University of York
The predecessor of the Management Board was the Advisory Group.