The Management Board is responsible for oversight of the Economics Network's activities and finances. The Board's membership is representative of the HE economics community and the Network's funders.
Members of the management board are:
- Professor Sarah Smith, University of Bristol (Chair)
- Dr Harminder Battu, University of Aberdeen and Scottish Economic Society
- Professor Edmund Cannon, University of Bristol
- Dr Marina Della Giusta, CHUDE and University of Reading
- Professor Giuseppe Fontana, University of Leeds
- Professor Denise Hawkes, University of Greenwich and Royal Economic Society (Chair, Education Committee)
- Professor Robin Naylor, University of Warwick
- Professor Cillian Ryan, De Montfort University
- Dr Judith Shapiro, London School of Economics
- Professor Jo Swaffield, CHUDE and University of York
The predecessor of the Management Board was the Advisory Group.