2017: Festival of Economics
- Economics for the Common Good
- Trade, Trump and Brexit
- Robots and Gigs
- The End of the NHS?
- Will the Fourth Industrial Revolution Bypass the Home of the First?
- WTF: How Do We Take Back Control?
- Kahneman and Tversky
- Gordon Brown: a Life in Politics
- Who Owns Britain?
- Where is the Global Economy going and how can we Make it Better for People?
- Would Policymaker Use of Complexity Analysis Make Economics More Relevant to the Real World?
- Prosperity, the Future of Capitalism and What this Means for our Politics
- The Future of Money
- Statistics, Lies and Truth in the Post-fact World
2016: Festival of Economics
- People, Politics and Policy: Improving the Economic Policy Process
- Tim Harford: The Merits of Messiness
- What Could Go Wrong in the Global Economy?
- Is Innovation Really Good For Us?
- Why Crime Pays: The Economics of Organised Crime
- Family is Destiny? Social Mobility at Festival of Economics 2016
- Dani Rodrik: Keynote address at Festival of Economics 2016
- Basic Income: an idea whose time has come?
- Mariana Mazzucato: Rethinking Capitalism
- Should the Government Aim to Make Us Happy?