The twelfth DEE conference will take place in person at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh on the 4th and 5th of September 2023.
Call for proposals
The call for proposals is open until Friday 24 March. We invite proposals for submissions of two types:
- Papers - presentations of research and novel teaching methods (20 minute presentations plus 10 minutes for questions)
- Workshops - to share innovative teaching methods in an interactive environment (45 minutes)
IREE Special Issue
The journal IREE (International Review of Economics Education) will publish a special issue related to the conference. More details will follow.
Of those who filled in an evaluation form at DEE 2021:
- 95% rated the conference as "Good" or "Excellent";
- 95% would recommend the DEE conference to a colleague.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in teaching economics at HE level (whether to economics or other students), especially:
- Lecturers in higher and further education
- Graduate teaching assistants
- Library and information staff
- Teaching support staff
- Staff developers